MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New index page.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It dont matter. Thanks or whatever. I am not going to come back here.
Had enough of this style of forum support. I freely admit i dont know as much as most about MyBB.
I dont have time to learn. I ask the questions because i lack knowlage. Not because im lazy. I did search and could not find what i was after.
Like i said it dont matter. Central and Source have been far better for support and well just members being nice to members.
Can someone of authority close this thread as well its just not working.
http://www.ftw.net.au/portal.php That is what he meant, I am sorry you "poorly" misread the way he was trying to help you.

I'm glad I am not a support member here... after being treated like that, I'm afraid I'd fight fire with fire...

My last words on this topic...

* Shawn Gossman goes to something more important
I'm closing this as it's obviously not going anywhere. If he has anything further to say to me, he can say it via PM.
DAMINK, the link Tom posted was not a spam link - you were supposed to replace "linktoyoursite" with your own domain name. MyBB has a built in portal which can be accessed by going to ./portal.php, which is what Tom was trying to point out to you.

The portal system can be used as a replacement for your forum index. Simply rename index.php to forums.php, and portal.php to index.php. That way, everytime someone goes to your forum, they will see the portal instead of forums - but they can still access the forumlist by going to ./forums.php.
Pages: 1 2