MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Just installed MyBB and website shows that nothing is there.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there. I just installed MyBB and when I go to the homepage it says:

If you are the owner of this web site you have not uploaded (or incorrectly uploaded) your web site. For information on uploading your web site using FTP client software or web design software, click here for FTP Upload Information.

I checked with our hosting provider and they said the issue is not on their end. Any suggestions?

This was a brand new install...the site is www.parentsnightoutonline.com

Thanks!
This isn't a MyBB issue. The files simply aren't there. You haven't uploaded them to this site.
I transferred everything via Smart FTP and went through the entire installation process. The hosting company says that everything looks fine on their end. Should I delete everything from the server and start from scratch??
PM me your FTP info and I'll have a look.
I just PMd you again Brad. I thought I re-uploaded to the server again but the same thing is happening.

What files should I be looking for on the server to make sure that the bb has uploaded??
If they are uploaded, chances are they're not in the directory you're trying to access.