MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Football theme needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How much do themes cost generally? Or if you are offering your services Tom, how much are you expecting?
It depends on how complex you want it, graphics, time consumed, etc. And right now, I have no services to offer; I'm swamped.
How are you swamped? your mostly on here, :p
(2009-04-07, 04:00 AM)JonP Wrote: [ -> ]How are you swamped? your mostly on here, :p
Personal issues, work, school, studying, exams, etc..shall I go on?
(2009-04-07, 03:44 AM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]It depends on how complex you want it, graphics, time consumed, etc. And right now, I have no services to offer; I'm swamped.

It isn't going to be entirely complex. I just need custom-made graphics for the theme, and the theme has to be related to football. I am unsure how long it takes to create a MyBB theme as this is my first time experiencing it and using the software, however if you can give me a general idea as well as any examples of how long specific designs take then I could probably give you a better idea of what I'm looking for...?

Justin S.'s theme, located here, is an example of the quality I look for, however even that theme needs to be edited to suit the football theme. But it sure is close. Just needs a different background and new graphics practically...
Pages: 1 2