MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Football theme needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am in need of a football-related theme for my new MyBB forum project. The forum will be the place where football fans from around the world can come to one simple place to find results of matches in all leagues from every single country all around the world.

I am a little picky, so I would like only patient and experienced MyBB theme designers to get back to me. I am hoping to get the theme done for free as well.

If you are interested or would like to know more about the project and/or theme, then either post within this topic or send me a message. Thanks a lot guys and girls and I do hope to hear back from you soon! Cool
If your picky then it'll probably cost $$$.
Hey, can you PM me with some more details or add me on msn at [email protected]
Maybe picky was the wrong word... I expect a certain quality, especially with themes and graphic design. Are you interested at all xiofire?

I'll PM you some details now Aaron, as well as add you on MSN. Thanks for the replies guys.
I make themes for me and me only, sorry. Toungue
I'd do it, but I'm honestly not that good.
I might make a theme anyway, doubt you'll like it. But there isn't any football themes, so why not? Smile
Not a problem then xiofire. Thanks for getting back to me anyway.

Dalton, I will consider any design. So far Aaron is the only person that's managed to get back to me but feel free to give it a go. I too noticed there was no football themes so it is a good chance at getting some online. Wink
http://mods.mybboard.net/themes - did you look there?
I did. Nothing really stood out for me except for Afresh Leaf by Justin S. and slightly Dig by FirefoxWiz. I'd prefer something custom-made so I can get things the way I want rather then editing someone elses theme.
Are you willing to pay?
Pages: 1 2