MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Allow HTML
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
please tell me SQL query for updating all the forum allowhtml = 1
UPDATE `mybb_forums` SET `allowhtml` = '1'

Check your table prefix and rebuild the forums cache afterwards in the ACP.
WoW, so it will allow all members to post html ?
Right ???
That's what's generally meant by allowing HTML, yes Smile Remember it isn't as secure as having it disabled, though.
So Matt can we disable it altogether ? neither admin nor any other user can post html ?
Yes, just keep the setting off Confused
okay Matt assuming you Master in MySQL Big Grin We need a complete tutorial about SQL queries
that you know and want to share us at this forum. Though you post it before here in Tutorials Section, yet it is smewaht need more Smile
I included all the common ones in there, allowing HTML isn't really as common as some of them. Not a lot of people know about that tutorial anyway. I might update that soon though, may add it in, we'll see.
Thankyou Matt, yes it is very important tutorial as it done a bit easy work to just run the SQL query, as template edit or plugin will do much time consuming
Matt allowing HTML is not secure but what can i do :s the orignal Editor dont have much features and Hoteditor has many bugs and i have to post many topics so i select a TinyMce editor
can u do some thing that include bbcode in tinymce editor ?
Pages: 1 2