MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: some images please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey, my photoshop is currently messing up, would anybody mind making me some new forums images, based on my theme here : http://forums.louhabs.com
i'd like them prefurably similar to this:[Image: on.gif][Image: off.gif][Image: offlock.gif]

the pics i need convered are in the attatchment, thanks
can nobody help me?
How soon do you need them?

If you're not in a hurry, I could probably give it a shot for you. But I'm going to be kind of busy these next few days with some work-related things.

If no one else can help you out, I can give it a shot, sorry though that I might be preoccupied until probably Sunday.
thats great, thanksSmile
Do you know what Bevel and Emboss settings you used when you made those? I'm trying to do a mimick of them right now but it's turning out like crap and isn't resembling what you have as much as it should.
i think i have the psd files still, but i changed teh colours slightly from what they are in teh psd, i'll pm them to you in a few minutes

nvm, here they are
I think I've finished them. I have no idea if you will like them or not, I based them off of the PSDs you attached above. I'm sorry if they aren't what you had in mind, I'm not very good at making buttons.
pretty good, except, you forgot postbit_delete.gif

and could you make the font for the postbit images the same colour as the other 3 images Smile

other wise there great
oh, and could you capitalize, ether the first letter of each word, or the whole word, depending on whether it works, and looks goodSmile
Re-uploaded, check attachment above.
Thanks for the comments on them. Smile
Pages: 1 2