MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Full Header
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using clean web for my theme. Clean web uses the default MyBB logo dimensions (248x832). Is it possible to make a full header banner instead of the little logo in the corner? If you can't understand what i am saying i have attached a screenshot.

The area surrounded by a red square is where i want the banner to go. The area in the green is where it is now (It will not show the current logo, i made it blank).
NVM. I figured it out.
You could find that a full size logo will throw your site out for people with different size monitors and incorrect screen resolutions unless you have made the board narrower like this site.

I found this out because my mate had his 21" screen set to 17" screen resolution so the text was bigger (he has bad eyesight) and a general site image i made did just that.

Thats why in general the logo background is just a strip that's told to repeat-x in the templates and the logo is usually set to the left. Making it center is ok because the ammount of background seen either side will vary again depending on the screen size and resolution.

I have been messing with this myself and heres one i did ...

[attachment=13406]

This as all been done by modifying the default theme css and templates.
Yes, it can also be changed via admin cp under themes edit