MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] WOL Innacuracies [C-Imad Jomaa]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hadn't noticed this again until just now...

[attachment=13528]
[attachment=13529]

I went from profile > WOL > profile > WOL > profile and the locations were always as shown in the printscreens. Took the screenshots at about 12:44 and the time in the images is 12:38, about 6 minutes before. There was also a person viewing the thread shown in the WOL at the same time I was looking at the WOL.
Anyone else find that whenever there are browser problems it's related to firefox configurations? Every n00b in the world is creating or adding plugins for it and screwing with natural usage. Like simultaneous connections...some set it to unlimited but that can cause serious site problems if you limit per user connections to prevent DOS/DDOS attacks.

Grr...

Glad a bug was found though and sorry for the rant.
(2009-04-16, 11:48 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Hadn't noticed this again until just now...

I went from profile > WOL > profile > WOL > profile and the locations were always as shown in the printscreens. Took the screenshots at about 12:44 and the time in the images is 12:38, about 6 minutes before. There was also a person viewing the thread shown in the WOL at the same time I was looking at the WOL.

So what? While you were changing pages, he was changing the thread he was replying to...?
Well, if I was viewing it at 12:44, how could he be replying to one thread at 12:38 when I'm viewing their profile but replying to another thread, still at 12:38, on the WOL?? The time was 6 minutes ago whenever I looked at it, the profile showed one location, the WOL showed another, both with the time at 6 minutes ago. I had the profile and WOL in a tab each, reloaded them both, the time in both was 6 minutes ago but it showed 2 different location. Refreshed both again, same thing, last activity 6 minutes ago, 2 different locations...
So your saying they were in two different locations at the same time - both being different from their profile and the WOL list?
Exactly... their last action was at 12:38, why do two different places say that they were at two different locations at the same time, 6 minutes after they last clicked?? The profile one is correct, they had just replied to that thread, the WOL one was incorrect.
(2009-04-17, 12:26 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly... their last action was at 12:38, why do two different places say that they were at two different locations at the same time, 6 minutes after they last clicked?? The profile one is correct, they had just replied to that thread, the WOL one was incorrect.

Lol, the profile uses the same code as what is used to generate each row for the WOL.
Well, I took printscreens, and they said different things. One said one thing, one said another, but they said the same time, and the time they were taken was 6 minutes after they last clicked anywhere. What would make it show two different things, then?? When I went from profile > WOL > profile > WOL, they didn't keep changing their location, 6 minutes in the past. If you don't think there's anything to fix, that's fine, but I still don't get how 2 different places can cay that their location 6 minutes ago was two different locations.
Pages: 1 2 3