MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: images
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Try downloading the picture, and remove the old picture, and upload the picture from your computer.

I think thumbnails are generated only when the files are uploaded (ie. if you upgraded, the thumbnails probably didn't generate).

(This is only a guess, I haven't checked the code that generates thumbnails)
well actually dennis i have tested that over there, even if u upload from ur computer a new photo it will keep the same,

I had an access to the admin panel, so i checked all the templates and settings, mentioned in the previous post. they were all correct.

Now regarding the PHP pages , i still no news regarding them, but what i know is that attachment.php is correct, still dont know about the showthread.php

anyway hope to have a quick solution for this!!

umm i thins CHRIS may have anyidea regarding thatBig Grin

regards
Do you have GD configured on your PHP? (You can check this in phpinfo() if there is a GD section and it says "enabled")
Hi Paintnation !

I have the same problem with my board and it seems that it's working for you now ?
Could you please tell me how to fix the problem ?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Joe
I have the same problem - no thumbs. I'm trying out MyBB on my local machine, and the GD extension wasn't enabled first, but... nothing changed when I made it available. phpinfo says GD is ok.
heloo naugas!!

as u have GD, i would like to know if u have read the above info in this post go to post 10

many regards
Oh yes, I've read it, and now I checked and compared everything in your post with my settings. Thanks, but they were bit-identical! Smile Since I haven't changed much from the default settings, and just recently installed mybb and everything I need to run it, I suspect it's apache or php that's misconfiured in some way. It's just a feeling. In another forum I'm trying out, I can't get javascript to work properly. But it works on my webhost, so... It's on my side somewhere.
Pages: 1 2