MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Warning [2] array_merge error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm sure this has been answered somewhere, but I've been looking for hours.

After I register as a new user I'm getting this error:
Warning [2] array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array - Line: 295 - File: inc/class_session.php PHP 5.2.9 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP] errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 295 array_merge
/inc/class_session.php 73 session->load_user
/global.php 56 session->init
/index.php 18 require_once

I cleared the cookies and was able to make one user on one computer, but then the second got the error. Tried clearing cookies on another computer and got the above error still.

My cookie domain is .atstar.org and cookie path /forum/ - should this say www.atstar.org/forum/?

Any ideas on how to fix this?
Thanks.
Try reuploading your class_sessions.php.
Someone on the german forums had the same problem two days ago. The problem was that the IDs in his database were messed up.

Open your database via phpMyAdmin etc. and take a look into the column gid in the usergroups table. It should look like this:
1 = Guests
2 = Registered
3 = Super Moderators
4 = Administrators
5 = Awaiting Activation
6 = Moderators
7 = Banned
did both of those. My GIDs were 1,3,5,7,9,11,13 - I modified them.
Tried using FF instead of IE. Still get the error. I edited the user's profile, from banned to registered. Still get the error and now I can't login - says I'm logged in, then "welcome guest - login/register". I'm going to delete it and try reinstalling it.
You shouldn't modify the GIDs really.
Try to truncate your sessions table. In the past that has worked for me on that error.
(2009-04-08, 09:23 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]You shouldn't modify the GIDs really.

Then it defaulted to making new users super moderators because the code must default to a 3.

I did a clean install and it did the same thing on the first user I created and tried to login as - same group of php errors.
(2009-04-09, 01:05 AM)atstar Wrote: [ -> ]Then it defaulted to making new users super moderators because the code must default to a 3.

Unless you've edited something, I can't see how that's possible. The default usergroup GIDs are all the same for everybody and it sets new users to GID=2, the registered group...
(2009-04-09, 01:12 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Can you run this for us?

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-473...#pid329614

I got a fatal error when I tried to it. It's running on a server running Ruby on Rails.