MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Downloads Manager v1.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While waiting for v2.0 to be returned to me, I decided to try and fix some of the bugs in v1.1. In doing so, I found and (hopefully) fixed a security issue regarding the database. Beyond that, all I did was fix the installation script and try to add a better error messages for the AdminCP module (though I haven't been able to test that very well). This will be the last release before v2.0, so I didn't want to add a whole bunch of stuff to it.

For those that don't want to wait for the plugin to officially validate here, you can find it here.
Is this is a support issue ??
This is an update to my plugin. I should probably have actually put it in the releases section, but I wasn't sure if a bugfix release was worth it.
I´ve tried to install in my forum but is missing the english language file, in the package avaliable in your site

thanks for releasing Smile
Sorry, when I copied the files to my test forum on localhost Windows decided to move the files but not the folders, so it looked like it had copied like it was supposed to. I copied the files back and updated the download on my site.
Tested and works fine fo me
Thankyou Smile