MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] IPB2 import
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The merge system does avatar sizes as HxW but it seems that mybb is now defining with a pipe H|W. So that has to be looked at and corrected.
Looks like it's just not generated properly, or something similar. I don't get the point of H|W vs. HxW..Confused
It's just what mybb is using now. It used to be an x but I guess it's been changed. It's a pipe now and I don't know for what reason.
(2009-04-08, 05:32 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]It's just what mybb is using now. It used to be an x but I guess it's been changed. It's a pipe now and I don't know for what reason.
I know there's some logic behind it, or it wouldn't have been changed. Just not seeing itConfused
(2009-04-08, 05:32 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]It's just what mybb is using now. It used to be an x but I guess it's been changed. It's a pipe now and I don't know for what reason.

It hasn't been changed. Just programming errors along the line thought it was "x". I think I already fixed this but I might be wrong.

We should probably standardize it to "x" for 2.0 or something.
In a fresh 1.4.4 when I used a remote avatar it used the pipe for my regular mybb user. And I used the latest merge system and it created the remotes with x for the merged accounts. The x didn't resize so I went into db and did a REPLACE() in mysql and all is well.

However you want to deal with that is up to you. I just wanted to report the behavior. If you need my help just ask.
In /convert/boards/ipb2/users.php find:

$insert_data['avatardimensions'] = $data['avatar_size'];

replace with

$insert_data['avatardimensions'] = str_replace('x', '|', $data['avatar_size']);

That should work.
This bug has been fixed in the latest version of the MyBB Merge System.

Please note the latest code is not live on the site or for download. An update for the MyBB Merge System will be released which contains this fix.

With regards,
The MyBB Group