MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Tutorial] Change Your Navigation Color
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all Smile
If you want to change the color of your navigation ...
Then you came to right place,
Here in this tutorial , I will explain how we change the color of a navigation,
Here's a Snapshot
[attachment=13424]

So lets start ! Smile

open global.css > Edit in Simple Mode > find .navigation and replace color to suite your needs >
[attachment=13425]

I edited to the #FF0066 that produces a Red Colour , the Picture shown above is the result Smile

Best Regards
GhazalaHeart
I really don't see how this qualifies as a tutorial :|
(2009-04-08, 09:28 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]I really don't see how this qualifies as a tutorial :|

It does tell you how to change something... Toungue
Undecided
You don't like my tutorial ?
(2009-04-08, 09:47 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]Undecided
You don't like my tutorial ?

I link my tutorial, because it very simlpe! Great!
(2009-04-10, 02:32 AM)mr.long Wrote: [ -> ]I link my tutorial, because it very simlpe! Great!

Thanks long. Smile in the coming future I will post a DHTML effect tutorial in the forum index. Smile
(2009-04-08, 09:28 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]I really don't see how this qualifies as a tutorial :|

Don't be sarcastic Bey Bard. I think ghazal's tutorial qualifies as an encyclopedia of navigation colors.Big Grin

Cheers
Aww.....
Ok look, if it tells you how to do something, its a tutorial.
It doesnt matter if its something as simple as changing something, not everyone knows how to do it, and not everyone want to risk messing something in their forum up if they dont know how to do it.

This is a good tutorial ^_^
(2009-05-02, 03:37 PM)Josh[y] Wrote: [ -> ]Ok look, if it tells you how to do something, its a tutorial.
It doesnt matter if its something as simple as changing something, not everyone knows how to do it, and not everyone want to risk messing something in their forum up if they dont know how to do it.

This is a good tutorial ^_^

You are looking me a *Good Man* in this community Smile

Thankyou
Pages: 1 2