MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Tutorial] Change The Color of your Background
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2009-04-14, 10:55 PM)JonP Wrote: [ -> ]How are you going to make a tutorial on plugins, when you requested a plugin uploader for the ACP, i don't get that, you could do it yourself if your saying you would make a tutorial on plugins.
I'm just as confused as you are, JohnToungue
Something is wrong with this problem, something ain't adding up right.
I'll just let Ryan L do what he does best - deal with itToungue
Who's Ryan L?

Edit: Nevermind
For people with no common sense, this would be a good tutorial. If you dont like it, dont post in it. She obviously wanted to make a simple tutorial for people that dont have as much knowledge as us. And yes, it may be too easy to be a tutorials, but for those less knowing as us, and with less common sense, it would help.
(2009-04-14, 10:55 PM)JonP Wrote: [ -> ]How are you going to make a tutorial on plugins, when you requested a plugin uploader for the ACP, i don't get that, you could do it yourself if your saying you would make a tutorial on plugins.

Yep , whats the sense of this question ?? I , Yes , requested the plugin uploader in ACP, But I think you didnot understand what I mean, I said , "A Plugin that could upload plugins like Wordpress right from the ACP.. as we upload by going to file manager and then upload it via html_public/forum/... etc"...

Please if you are unsure about the question asked their, don't post a bicker their !!

(2009-05-02, 12:37 AM)Josh[y] Wrote: [ -> ]For people with no common sense, this would be a good tutorial. If you dont like it, dont post in it. She obviously wanted to make a simple tutorial for people that dont have as much knowledge as us. And yes, it may be too easy to be a tutorials, but for those less knowing as us, and with less common sense, it would help.

Thankyou for liking the simple tutorial Josh... so nice of you
Youre welcome ^_^
My Pleasure Smile
ive tried this one.. but i didnt notice which bg has been change ?
(2009-09-08, 09:03 AM)cobarde Wrote: [ -> ]ive tried this one.. but i didnt notice which bg has been change ?

which background means ?
Do you want to change your container's background or any other else.
Pages: 1 2