MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Message in footer below the "Contact us"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I need a small help, I am using 1.4 and I need to add a single line message below the "Contact us"

Could you pls help me how to add step by step ?

Regds,
Alap
What kind of ine you want to add ?
Please define more specifically,
a php formatted line , html line ???
Whether you want to add an html or php line, you have to add
just after the {$footer} in index template

and just after the
<br class="clear" /><!-- The following piece of code allows MyBB to run scheduled tasks. DO NOT REMOVE -->{$task_image}<!-- End task image code -->{$auto_dst_detection}		</div>		</div>

in footer template, But remember in that last case this code is present in the bottom of template

Regards
There are a couple of places you can add it. one place is where ghazala suggested above. however that will be right at the bottom of your forum if you want it directly under the bottom links bar add it before

{$lang->powered_by}

However this is within a div so it will be aligned left . if you want it to be centered under the links bar ad it before

<div id="copyright">

and add a center tag.

btw you can find the footer template here
admincp ---> templates and styles----> templates---> the theme ur using--->footer templates--->footer
(2009-04-08, 02:31 PM)Ghazala_Wali Wrote: [ -> ]What kind of ine you want to add ?
Please define more specifically,
a php formatted line , html line ???
Whether you want to add an html or php line, you have to add
just after the {$footer} in index template

and just after the
<br class="clear" /><!-- The following piece of code allows MyBB to run scheduled tasks. DO NOT REMOVE -->{$task_image}<!-- End task image code -->{$auto_dst_detection}		</div>		</div>

in footer template, But remember in that last case this code is present in the bottom of template

Regards

Hi,

I need to add a single line text message as below :

"" Disclaimer : This is not an official XYZ Site! Nor do we have any specific relationship with them."

Any help?

Regds,
Alap
yes thats what we told you how to do. go into your admin cp ... and follow the instructions in either my post or ghazala's
Thanks ghazala and Madshark for your quick response ..I changed it in my forums.

Thanks again for your great support.

Regds,
Alap
Need one more help !!!

On the top left (in Blue bar) it shows "Forum" when I open the main page...is there any way to change it?? I wanna put a msg like " welcome to XYZ site "
Yes in tha case add what ever you want just below the {$header} of index template
Thanks for quick help Smile
(2009-04-09, 04:37 PM)alapsaraf Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for quick help Smile

Very much Thanks for your kind wordings alap Smile