MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom header?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
not really support so... jhow does mybb site have the cosutm header on each page.... i want to do it for fatally-elite
Umm what do you mean?
like how to insert the header image from fatally-elite.com to the header of mybb and make it stay on each page.... like mybbs
It is IMPOSSIBLE to insert logo or background from another server or website
not theirs. the header on fatally-elite.com how do i put it at fatally-elite.com/forum/
ohh, right, in that case you just edit your theme
First you need to upload the same logo in your forum root /images directory OR if you installed another theme then follow, forum root/ images/your theme/ directory

and then go to Admin CP > Templates and Styles > Theme > select your theme > Options > edit theme > and in " Board Logo " field add your logo URL. e.g images/logo.gif

Hope it helps Smile
(2009-04-08, 06:44 PM)Ghazala_Wali Wrote: [ -> ]It is IMPOSSIBLE to insert logo or background from another server or website

Um, No it's not.
(2009-04-08, 07:53 PM)TM0 Wrote: [ -> ]not theirs. the header on fatally-elite.com how do i put it at fatally-elite.com/forum/

Josh this rply solved the problem
Smile
wrong reply?
(2009-04-09, 08:28 PM)TM0 Wrote: [ -> ]wrong reply?

What ?? Not soved the problem ?