MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: calendar help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi:
on my first install i was having an issue with the calendar not working, was getting an error. Someone at support level gave me a fix for the calendar.php and it seemed to work.
on a separate install and with that addition, my calendar has no ability to post anything, the section that allows you to add Public Event|Add Private event is not there at all. Here is what I have tried so far:
1. checked the config settings, the permissions appear to be set properly for registered user to be able to post to the calendar.
2. Took out the fix that had been entered to fix the time zone problem in my first install.
3. deleted the database and did a complete re-install.
still nothing.

The only other thing to try is delete the database, delete the files, and try from scratch.

I installed this one the same as last time with the exception that there was that blurb that support had sent me to fix the time zone problem. but now I do not have the capability to post anything.

Is anyone else experiencing this or what have I done wrong.

Very perplexing, think i have it all worked out and am ready to put the program into production and I can't get it to work.

Thanks
pingram
well i think i solved my own problem, i had not added any threads and apparently this is crucial for this add event on the calendar to become active.
thanks
pingram