MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I want someone to not change themselves password
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I creat people who has Username: khach, Pass: 123456, i want someone uses this account, can't change its profile!

Plz help me! Thanks!
My mind is not to show usercp of "khach"'account when someone logined!
As far as I know, it is the user group that can be managed to do the same thing, (to not to change password themeselves) , and for a specific user, you have to run a SQL query for that
(2009-04-09, 04:00 AM)Ghazala_Wali Wrote: [ -> ]As far as I know, it is the user group that can be managed to do the same thing, (to not to change password themeselves) , and for a specific user, you have to run a SQL query for that

You can't run an SQL query for that. Either you set it for the whole group or you find a plugin that can do this.
oO, Plugin does the same thing as we can do with the SQL query,
so whats the difference Josh?? Smile
No... He wants to set a specific member that can't edit his details. An SQL query cannot do this. The only SQL query you could do would be for the whole group. This would require a plugin.
Joshua Mayer has understood thoroughly my mind! I want to set a specific member that can't edit their details!
Deny them access the the UserCP?? That's about all you could do by default...
This can't be done without a plugin.
(2009-04-09, 09:32 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Deny them access the the UserCP?? That's about all you could do by default...

Undecided

Then they couldn't edit anything....
How can he deny 1 user access to the ACP?
Pages: 1 2