MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Missing icons and text boxes.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We just moved our forum from one server hoster to another, after the move we quickly found we were missing some of the theme's icons and links. Since the forum had just been updated to MyBB 1.4 we decided to put a 1.4 theme on it. However, now we have the same problem and more. Alot more icons are missing from the theme, and missing text boxes.

www.thepurpleunit.com is the site if you need to have a look. It really doesn't make any sense to me. Hopefully, there's a really simple answer and if you guys have any ideas as to what could sort this it'd be great. Thanks.
Looks like you haven't changed the board URL setting or the images aren't uploaded in the same place, if they're there at all.
it seems that the images arent found on your server. i get a 404 when trying to view an image

The requested URL /images/DarkOrange/off.gif was not found on this server.

if you are doubly sure that they are make sure add an exception to your domain if you have hotlink protection.

Matt i cant stand it anymore i have to ask...lol how on earth does your avatar keep changing like that ????
matt the great Toungue