MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Administrator Unable to Move Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am an admin user and cannot move a thread via the showthread_moderationoptions method. I get a pretty "You do not have permission..." error. I am pretty sure the problem lies there. I am running 1.4.4 that has been upgraded many times. The showthread_moderationoptions template does not show up in "Find Updated", and I have no option to revert it anyway. I can't recall if I did it during the upgrade. I can still move topics by going into the containing forum and selecting them with a checkbox, but it would be kinda nice to have the inline option back. Thanks for the great support around here!
Is you edited showthread template ever ?
The problem is your showthread_moderationoptions. You need to revert that to default. Since you can't find that template if you PM me your admin details I will fix it for you.
If you upgraded to 1.4.4, this was mentioned in the announcement. Make sure you read everything in the announcememnts in future so you don't miss things like this. But if you're saying it's already default, something else may be going wrong because you'll be the first person to have this with a default template.
I think I reverted it but I can't remember. I did find it manually, but the only option is "Full Edit".
ghazal, I edited the many template several versions ago to insert Google ads, but reverted them all shortly afterwards (decided the ads weren't worth it).
Try to delete he theme, and again install another theme, it will resolve your issue, BUT REMEMBER TO DEACTIVATE ALL YOUR PLUGINS BEFORE DELETING THE THEME... Okay...??
I still cannot move a thread via the tools inside the thread. Sad
If you can quickly PM me admin login details I'll have a look at the templates.
Just to tell everyone he gave me ACP access to look at the templates. All the templates except for showthread were default including showthread_moderationoptions.
This problem ever get solved?
Pages: 1 2