MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Register Cant see Text
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
how do i make register cant see text..when they want to see text or download link it will show [Please Register First]
Edit your header_welcomeblock_guest template
There is a mod for the links. To stop them viewing all text you would need to untick the permission for guests to view the board.
i want to make guest cant view our text like vbullet..they need to register to view
As I said there is a mod for the guest needing to register to view links. I don't think there is a mod for not viewing any text. If you don't want them viewing text why don't you just set guests as not able to view the board so they will have to register.
cant find the mods..can send me link?
search in mybbsource.com

also if you try to edit the same template as I said earlier, it will have the same result as does the plugin Smile
(2009-04-10, 06:09 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]search in mybbsource.com

also if you try to edit the same template as I said earlier, it will have the same result as does the plugin Smile

No it won't. He wants to stop guest viewing text. All you can do in the welcome block is remove the Hello Guest thing.
Ghazal, can you please stop answering questions that you don't know the answers to? It creates a real headache for everyone that has to constantly correct you.
Pages: 1 2