MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Edit page where threads are displayed.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently installed the MyBB on my local machine for testing. Everything went well and I have to say the documentation and notifications during install were great. The reason for my email is to find out the best way to edit how the threads of the posts and how they are viewed . In my installation most of my users do not have email and will only be posting and viewing right on line. For this reason, I would like to try and remove the extra row of (Email) (PM) (FIND) (EDIT) (X) (REPLY) (+) (REPORT) (WARN) options below each thread posted. If I can remove this row it will make it easier for our users to visually navigate through the threads. Is there a way of doing this in the Admin CP or can I edit a certain PHP file?

I also attached a screen shot incase my description was not clear.

THanks for your help!

Milkman
You have to edit the postbit and postbit_classic templates. Of course, if you removed these, you would essentially have no way of moderating posts.
Just try to edit templates, NO need to delete from a file, PLEASE make it noteworthy that deleting from a file is one way process, i.e. It can not be reverted Undecided