MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Themes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OK, I don't think you get it. I mean I run something similar to this: http://createbb.com . Can I make it that all created forums will be able to use this theme.

If you check their features page, they have pre-installed themes.
why not make that theme "the default theme for your forum users"
(2009-04-11, 12:40 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]The general rule is that you can modify it as much as you want as long as you leave the credit and don't redistribute it. For example, mine is based on Afresh.

The general rule is: Follow the license provided by the author. If you have any questions about the license you should direct them to the author.

(2009-04-11, 05:19 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to provide downloading link from your website. it is against the rules, but if you provide the visiting link from your website, It is okay

Am I right ??
Yes that is correct.
Thanks for your honest assistence DenisTT Smile
OK, I'm still slightly confused still.

In a simple yes or no answer, can I install the theme. Then let people create there own free forum. And then let them use that theme on their forum, while the theme is only hosted once on the same server as there's?
Well the simple answer is that if that author says yes, the answer's yes, and if the author says no, the answer's no...
Pages: 1 2