MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Posting rights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2009-04-11, 06:20 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-04-11, 06:16 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Why can't you just move them to a different group temporarily?

How this problem permanently solve through yours help Brad ???

Because, he can easily make a "suspended" group and move him to that group, and then remove him from it when he wants to unsuspend the user. It's a rather simple solution in light of there being no individual user permissions.

You can also set up a suspension for a warning level and warn him to that level.

These are the best two solutions available.
Nah, I not agree with these solutions, as he wants to suspend only and only posting rights,
(2009-04-11, 06:31 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]Nah, I not agree with these solutions, as he wants to suspend only and only posting rights,

You can do this via the methods I posted.
@ghazal: Which can be achieved by putting the user in a different user group.
oO still you are stuck to them :: I like such persons who are such kinds of strong persons in their arguments,

The only thing I like within you Toungue
(2009-04-11, 06:35 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]oO still you are stuck to them :: I like such persons who are such kinds of strong persons in their arguments,

The only thing I like within you Toungue

It's because what I'm saying is true, and you're only disagreeing with me for the sake of disagreeing ...
oO Smile
Pages: 1 2