MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Disallowing users to change their title
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How can I do it?
Admin CP > Users and Group > Select Group > Under Users and Permissions tab , uncheck Can use custom user titles? Smile
Thanks. Another question: Is it normal for MyBB to take my admin previliges away and then I have to go to PhpMyAdmin and get it back? Is there a solution for that?
No your admin privileges can't take by any other member... Unless you got banned by yourself, it is other way...
What plugins do you use on your forums? :/
(2009-04-12, 02:50 PM)destroyer Wrote: [ -> ]What plugins do you use on your forums? :/

YUP ! he is not using any plugin that do such things
He might asking that MyBB uses a back gate to get his / her admin privilages, in another words Hack his forum and he then go to phpmyadmin to resolve this

This is not so incident in MyBB because MyBB is a free software and didnot get you banned or any other hacking like attempt,

Don't be afarid, MyBB is very good for their users Smile
(2009-04-12, 03:11 PM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-04-12, 02:50 PM)destroyer Wrote: [ -> ]What plugins do you use on your forums? :/

YUP ! he is not using any plugin that do such things
He might asking that MyBB uses a back gate to get his / her admin privilages, in another words Hack his forum and he then go to phpmyadmin to resolve this

This is not so incident in MyBB because MyBB is a free software and didnot get you banned or any other hacking like attempt,

Don't be afarid, MyBB is very good for their users Smile

I didn't understand any of that. Big Grin
The Board is fresly installed, I didnt even configure it. I think its the problem with misconfiguration or my server. It just takes my admin away automatticly. It changes my group ID from 4 (admin) to 2 (user).
oO, is you are facing any SQL related error too ??
Do you have any promotions set up involving the admin group?
Pages: 1 2