MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: BlackEvo4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(2014-05-26, 05:39 PM)csebastian Wrote: [ -> ]How can I change the circle around avatar ? picture , I want it to be a square like normal avatar

Hi csebastian,

Go to admin cp -> Templates & Style -> Themes -> Edit BlackEvo4 theme -> Edit global.css

Find the code on your css and delete it :

/* add a rounded border to avatars */
.tborder .trow1 .post_avatar img{
	border-radius: 35px;
	-moz-border-radius: 35px;
	-webkit-border-radius: 35px;
}

Best regards,
supercwis
It's nice to see this theme get an update. It was always one of my favourites when I began using MyBB.
Nice Theme !

BUG:

I can only edit global.css
When you set a Category description, the text overlaps... can this be fixed? Thanks!

[attachment=31713]

Sorry if I'm asking too much. I also noticed the edit box is in weird size.

[attachment=31734]
BUG in BlackEvo 4-2 calendar, and subscription.

Subscription: When clicking SUBSCRIPTION button to subscribe to a topic, an error is returned:

Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.

*found the fix somewhere on this forum.

BUG in Calendar. ( see images or site-link )

No event - All cells are equal size..

[Image: CSem9c4.jpg]

Event added - Those cells/row are expanded-in-width and blank cells/row are reduced-in-width

[Image: EMNMLQt.jpg]

Not my site, but see a live site here http://www.ponyconcordia.com/calendar.ph...14&month=6
SO happy to see a re-make of one of the most classic themes Smile
Hey Cwis, what is the image file of the border thing in the blue circle? I would like to change it. Also how do I change the color of the text in the red circle? Thanks!! Big help? And if possible can you tell me how make my logo be shown bigger cause I made it bigger but it only got a little bigger on the forum.

[Image: 2yzmmgp.jpg]
amazing themes Smile
(2014-06-07, 01:48 AM)quad3datwork Wrote: [ -> ]When you set a Category description, the text overlaps... can this be fixed? Thanks!

Sorry if I'm asking too much. I also noticed the edit box is in weird size.

Has anyone figured out how to fix the width of the text editor yet? That's the only thing keeping me from using this amazing theme. I can't figure it out and it's driving me nuts.
Very nice theme. I like it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11