MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Attachment Quota incorrect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have noticed if a member is in a Additional User Group their attachment quota shows as unlimited instead of the set number of KB I set. I have double checked the other groups permissions also & even tried changing the permissions to no attachments for the additional groups.

Is this normal?
I'm pretty sure this is fixed for 1.4.5.
Thanks Matt

OK so this isn't something I am doing wrong then?

Is it really giving them unlimited storage though?
As Matt said, I think it's fixed for 1.4.5.
OOps sorry didn't mean to ask the same question again but I did mean to ask is it really giving unlimited storage as it shows on their attachment manager?
I'm not sure, but I highly doubt their getting unlimited storage.
sorry to bump this thread.

I also have same problem, but in Mybb 1.4.7

I use admin group to upload, but I can't upload more than 1024(1mb). && I try to use regular user account, and same problem
(2009-06-25, 03:44 AM)kaixer Wrote: [ -> ]I use admin group to upload, but I can't upload more than 1024(1mb). && I try to use regular user account, and same problem

Its the default value for maximum uploading size.
and it is really good feature just to avoid the members from uploading heavy files on thread's pages... to slow down the page loads.
(2009-06-25, 04:26 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-25, 03:44 AM)kaixer Wrote: [ -> ]I use admin group to upload, but I can't upload more than 1024(1mb). && I try to use regular user account, and same problem

Its the default value for maximum uploading size.
and it is really good feature just to avoid the members from uploading heavy files on thread's pages... to slow down the page loads.

I want to change for premium user can upload more than 1mb (let say 20mb)

but the problem is I can upload more than 1mb for single file even I used admin account.
Undecided
In this case , you need a Plugin settings to do so, This Post should not be made here, Should be Posted HERE