MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Online Today plugin by crakter getting resetted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have got the Online today plugin by crakter installed in my forum for over a month now without any problems. But suddenly since yesterday, the plugin is getting resetted to zero after a certain span of time.

For example, maybe 1 hr back it was showing -->
502 users active in the past 24 hours (46 members, 3 of whom are invisible, and 456 guests).

After 1 or 2 hrs, its showing
53 users active in the past 24 hours (48 members, 3 of whom are invisible, and 5 guests).

The no of guests value is resetting to zero.

Any ideas guys?
Edit : Ok i need to add something. When i try to deactivate the plugin the following error shows up:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare find_replace_templatesets() (previously declared in /home/hostname/public_html/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php:22) in /home/hostname/public_html/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php on line 74

Please help guys.
Another question -- How to add a my-code?
Like say i want to add the IMDB code in the posting mycode section.
I have the plugin installed for IMDB.
But people doesn't really know about it.
So i want to add it in mycode so that when people click it the "[imdb][/imdb]" codes appears.
Same Problem? I just installed it today, and it shows 40 members online, after minutes it shows 39 members!!!
seems fine for me.
any other plugins (lists) installed? or have you installing new theme/template or using default one?
I have had the plugin installed for over a month now - There was no problem.
But suddenly it has been occuring since 3 or 4 days ago.

The problem is i think the plugin reads the no of guests from the session tables as the plugin author crakter said to me. So the session table is getting cleared every hour.
And the no of guests is getting resetted every hour.

How to stop this auto-session clearing? Any idea anybody?
I am not so sure about this though, just made up an idea.