MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CHECK THIS OUT >> MyPetzOnline
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
MyPetzOnline - Created from reading tutorials which I always believed would get me nowhere. MyPetzOnline is a game created by myself for fun, you can login, post on the forums, buy pets, buy items ect...

Try it out today Smile
http://mypetzonline.co.uk

Constructive criticism please! or nice comments Smile
Ill have a go and see what it's like.
I'll be trying it later as I'm kinda busy at the moment. Bookmarked it so I remember.
Epic fail. It logs me in..then logs me outConfused
(2009-04-13, 01:37 AM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]Epic fail. It logs me in..then logs me outConfused

I registered and logged in just fine... Undecided

BUG: If you click on home, it takes you back to the home page but you're not logged in anymore, yet it says you're still logged in in the "Who's Online" thing.
(2009-04-13, 02:47 AM)Splappy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-04-13, 01:37 AM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]Epic fail. It logs me in..then logs me outConfused

I registered and logged in just fine... Undecided

BUG: If you click on home, it takes you back to the home page but you're not logged in anymore, yet it says you're still logged in in the "Who's Online" thing.

Ok.. I'll try and fix that
erm. still can't stay logged in:-<
(2009-04-13, 09:11 PM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]erm. still can't stay logged in:-<

Ok, I have 3 questions...

1) What country are you in
2) What browser do you use?
3) Did you go on private messages
1) New York
2) FireFox
3) Nope, it wouldn't even log me in enough for me to do that. Just logged me in, redirected me, and logged me out.
I can't really regester on it right now cause I am using my Grandpa's computer but I was wondering what it does or is like.
Basically chasingu you can buy pets, fight them to earn credits and make friends on the forums ect...

(2009-04-13, 09:42 PM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]1) New York
2) FireFox
3) Nope, it wouldn't even log me in enough for me to do that. Just logged me in, redirected me, and logged me out.

Ok the problem may be you're in New York, I'm not sure... Try making a new account as country shouldn't be a problem.
Pages: 1 2