MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugin Page Wont Appear
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I enter my AdminCP and go to plugins only the top of the page appears the plugins do not show.

As shown.

[Image: 57713c586025f2fmybb.jpg]

When I click on check for Plugin updates the screen goes blank?

Any help?

PS: Sorry if this is normal topic I have tried searching and stiky threads.

Many Thanks,
Hapatio
What was the last plugin you uploaded?? Usually a bad plugin causes this.
Did a fresh install and uploaded going on about 40 plugins Best idea delete from the bottom? Work my way up to see what causes the error.

Thanks for quick reply!
If you provide admin details in a PM to me , I might check it out !!
There isn't anything that you can do with Admin permissions in this case. You will just have to go through one by one and work out which plguin is causing this.

Good luck.
Actually rhino some servers didnot support pm on register plugin, and when this plugin is in the plugin/ directory, some sort of thios problem occurs
go to your ftp navigate to plugins folder arrange via date and start removing em till you find the problem plugin ! id say that was the easiest... usually it shows an error on the plugin page maybe its an incompatible one ...
@ Hapatio::: Can you see some sort of text in the plugin manager ?? some error means some text that showing something like error ??
Dont worry it's fixed, deleted them a few it worked then put them back one by one but they all seemed to work so just a glitch or plugin was having a bad day xD

Thanks for your support anyway everyone!