MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin/Moderator message color ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi ! I've been loking all around for an answer and couldn't find anything. I would like to know how to set a font color for the admin/moderator that is different than normal user.

For exemple, admin/mods' messages would be light green while normal user would post in default color.

My forum would be much easier to read if I could do it Wink

Admin says : This is a new topic !
Member says : I'm answering this awesome new topic...

Just like World of Warcraft actually, all the mods are in light blue so we can spot them really easily in a discussion.

Thanx !
Bump... anyone ?
It is not possible, admins and moderators have to change their font colour when replying or posting the thread
Can't a plugin do that ?
I know how to do this in a php file, but I'm still getting used to the plugin system.
How about changing the admins or mods color of their names? Our admins are currently green, supermods are bright pink, registered members are blue. Is there somewhere I can get the color codes to choose a different one for each group?

Thanks! Heart
(2009-04-16, 09:23 PM)farleyq Wrote: [ -> ]How about changing the admins or mods color of their names? Our admins are currently green, supermods are bright pink, registered members are blue. Is there somewhere I can get the color codes to choose a different one for each group?

Thanks! Heart

NM, found it!