MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Please Help Quite a few issues.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright so my forum rule12.info,when you register you activate it,and i have a section for announcements where only staff can post threads,and i tried making it so users can post replies,but when i set it to those permissions the user cannot view the thread...at all,

Also i have a staff&vip section which show up for registered users (although they cant view it,it shows the forum and when you click it it says "blablablba,you cannot view this thread",anyway i want it to be invisible to users unless there supposed to see it.

Please help,i have msn [email protected]
That is not a solution to the problem at all.

Check that the users are in the correct usergroup(s) and make sure that the permissions for each of the forums is correct also.
(2009-04-13, 06:19 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]This is yours problem ... http://community.mybboard.net/thread-42815.html

Others have been saying this for a while and now I am, please don't suggest things that have no relevance. Nothing in their post suggested this was the issue, it is simply a permissions issue like Ryan said.
(2009-04-13, 11:45 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-04-13, 06:19 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]This is yours problem ... http://community.mybboard.net/thread-42815.html

Others have been saying this for a while and now I am, please don't suggest things that have no relevance. Nothing in their post suggested this was the issue, it is simply a permissions issue like Ryan said.

O My Good Friend, I noticed that its a post issue and assumes that it should be a parse error
so I tried to give the very best solution,
okay let us know what's the solution for this ??
The problem, as stated above by myself and Matt (who agrees with me), is most likely that the usergroup(s) or forum permissions are not correct.
hmm okay, thanks for reply rhino Smile
so nice of you
Yup was the problem,didnt even realize it Toungue