MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Add Text in Footer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello There, I Have To Question. 1.how can i write text with label on fotter in right corner(right side of copyright of mybb) white area.or is there any code to place the txt on right corner.

like this-
[img][Image: x5t2ezghwifytsw0nya_thumb.jpg][Image: i.jpg][/img]

2.i have added plugin-announcment with marque.now i want to marque the txt with a box where the txt marque(with header-announcment)
Like This:
[img][Image: vb4bbgv09mk5yn255p6h_thumb.jpg][Image: i.jpg][/img]

Thanx In Advance.Big Grin
To place the text in the footer,::: Go to admin cp > Templates and Styles > Templates > Your theme Template > Expand Footer Templates > footer > Edit >>> Now search for
<br class="clear" />
in the bottom of template , and add text just after it...

To Place a Box with Marquee Text in it, ::: Go to Admin CP > Templates and Styles > Templates > Your theme Template > Expand Header Templates > header > Edit >>> Make a Box and enter the text you wish to enter and then find
<div id="panel">
and add this box text just after it,

That's it Smile

Thankyou.
ghazal
Thanx For Your quick Reply.I Understand 1st solution.

How I Can Make Box in header templete.Cant understand.And I Said Before i use the txt marque plugin.and i want to marque the text into a box like that.is there any code(txt marq plugin code) in header temp, and I put your code before it,Pls Inform me.

Many Many ThanxBig Grin
okays, for marquee plugin , i didnot know which plugin are you using, in header template or index template search for it Variable {$marquee} some thing like that and remove it and place in this box code
BOX CODE:::
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr><td class="thead"><strong>Heading</strong></td></tr>
<td class="tcat"><span class="smalltext"><strong>Sub Heading</strong></span></td>
<tr><td class="trow1">
Content
</td></tr>
</table>

THANKYOU
ghazal