MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Perhaps one or two of you may be interested
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First a little background. I've been using vBulletin and phpbb for years now. I really can't take phpbb anymore, though. I came across this site, tested out mybb on my local host, and decided to give it a shot. I'm getting my box set up now to host it, but I'm looking for one or two helpers with this project. What do you need? Just maturity and knowledge. Basically this is going to be a regular 'ol off-topic discussion board. I'm hosting the box and setting everything up, but since I work often, I could use a few people to help me with this, if you're interested.

I know there are some of you that would love use and test mybb but don't have the funds to purchase hosting or want to set up MySQL, etc. so this is where you can step up and help out anyways. If you're interested, let me know either here or a private message.

By the way, this is outstanding bulletin board software, and so far ahead of phpbb and on the heels of vBulletin. Keep up the good work, guys!