MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Top row thumbnails/Awards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there..
I want to start a forum with some friend and there are some things that I want to know for myBB. I've searched the forum a bit trying to find if myBB supports those features and I didn't found anything.

Top row thumbnails
Top row thumbnails are a batch of thumbails with the latest news that admins want to promote. A sample of this can be found on http://www.cgtalk.com

Awards
In many cg sites there are art competitions. The winners except from th main price, they take and an additional avatar that shows that they have won a competition.

That's all.. Thanks in advance,

Nick
As I doubt you'll be wanting to install version 1.2 I'll move this to the 1.4 forum.... Shy

You can add images like that to the header or index template if you want.

If you want an awards plugin, there is one available, but your explanation of what you need isn't very clear, could you be more specific as to what it is you want??
Thanks for your reply and sorry that I posted on the wrong category.

1) You mean that every time I want to change a thumbnail I have to do it manually? Is there any dynamic way through a Template? Where I'll chose the thumbnail, the link attached to it and probably the order of the thumbnails?

2) Check this link please. On the left there is an icon "Best of Evermotion Award" that was given to this member cause probably he uploaded a great render. Can I have this awards in myBB??

Thank you again,
Nick