MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Who Is The Most Active Member ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all !! Smile

In this thread you have to give suggestions and comments on the most active member of this community, okay, first select from the list provided above i.e. POLL and then give comments in reply

thankyou
- ghazalHeart
Generally you can find out from seeing who posts the most in a day: http://community.mybboard.net/stats.php Today it seems to be Tom, most days I look it is Matt..
I can't say I've seen another name there in a loooong time.
Yes Rhino it is the fact but I have posted that who is the active member only member not is myBB team staff
The poll was not here when I viewed the thread before. I'll need some time to think about this one. Smile
I voted for Bey Brad because he is far more active than me, purely from the more posts perspective, but I think I am fairly active because I have a fair few posts for the short time I have been here.
Thankyou for contribution Joshua and Rhino
No Problemo Toungue
Bey Brad, Tom and Matt are very active members, they put there all into the community helping and giving feedback. There should be some sort of award for them two. Smile
Thankyou Combo for contribution , BUT as I said it is ofr those only who are just members and NOT for those who are also in the team staff
I didn't notice Matt and Tom got past me in post count until now. lol Toungue
Pages: 1 2