MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Blackberry Curve 8330
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Heh, my thread has 67 views and yours only has 30-somethingToungue pwn3d
dont use that jibberish with me
Awh, I'm sorry.. NOT:p
No Problem. I had the same problem with my blackberry when I first got it, They are good to have but they are bloody complicated!
Why do you need a blackberry at 13?? o.O
(2009-04-14, 11:10 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you need a blackberry at 13?? o.O
I was waiting for someone to ask that. My dad's company gives the employee's black berry's and the company is always updating to the latest model, so they end up with heaps of older blackberry's so my dad got one and gave it to me. I got a 2 year old one.
Oh, that's not so bad then Toungue
Nah, not that bad at all.
Man... When I was your age, I dont even think they had BBs but if they did and I asked for one (let alone a different phone)... id get laughed at :p
(2009-04-14, 11:18 PM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-04-14, 11:10 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you need a blackberry at 13?? o.O
I was waiting for someone to ask that. My dad's company gives the employee's black berry's and the company is always updating to the latest model, so they end up with heaps of older blackberry's so my dad got one and gave it to me. I got a 2 year old one.
Pages: 1 2