MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What phone do you have and what phone do you want?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Basically you just have to say what phone you have and what phone you would like to have.

I have a Blackberry (Don't know which type but it is a 2 year old one.) and I would like a black berry storm
I have a Sony Ericsson W960i - I love it to bits, but I've cracked the touchscreen and it's going to cost £60 ($90) to get it fixed... Sad

I've timed my contract just right so that when it comes to upgrade my phone, I can get one of the new swanky Palm Pre... anything that I don't have to plug in to charge beats an iPhone any day.
I don't have a contract, nor want on.
I've got a Shuttle.
(I'm not sure if you can see the images here: http://tinyurl.com/dgup4t - maybe my internet just sucks.)
I don't own a cell phone. I want a Palm Pre.
I don't own a cellphone.

But I want an iPhone 3G.
I'm considering getting an iPhone 3G.
(2009-04-14, 11:17 PM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]Basically you just have to say what phone you have and what phone you would like to have.

I have a phone that can make and receive calls, and I can hook it up to the PC and manage phone book entries and upload custom wav ringtones to it. It's about six years old, and can't do anything else. I'm very happy with this thing, it does what it's supposed to and it's small and light especially considering its age.

I don't want another phone. The one I have is doing its job just fine, and I also have a PDA and Netbook for more advanced mobile computing needs. I also don't have to worry about losing or breaking it... if by chance I do lose it, I can get the same one for very little money.

If I had to get a smart phone for whatever reason, I'd go for something Linux based. My PDA, Netbook, Desktop, Servers are all running Linux so naturally a pda like phone would have to join the club Cool
I have a HTC touch and i would like a Touch HD or Iphone.
The phone I have at the moment is the Nokia 6300.

I am happy with the phone I have got, but if I were to get a new phone then I would choose either a Sony Erricsson with the XMB interface or something Android based.
Sony Ericsson W715.
I don't want a new phone atm as I just got this one. It's great.
Pages: 1 2 3