MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin Space
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I think someone has said it before, but there's too many admin sites. What about the user's? Not all people are forum admins and can join the 20+ admin-discussion forums there are. Couldn't you have made a different site? Like a band fan-site, like I'm doing, or something else? No offense, I just feel there's too many admin-discussion sites.
I know this, that is why I am thinking of a way to make this site different from the rest. I am thinking about not just doing the forum aspect of Administration but also have a Windows, Linux, Websites categories with IIS, Networking, Administration, Apache, Shells, Scripting etc.

You think that would me good?
It depends. What will you talk about in those categories? I mean, if an admin is using one of them for hosting or something - they can just ask the host. If they want to do something, they'll likely ask the host. Or maybe it's just meToungue
Yeah, But some people have to configure there own servers and they could seek help in those forums. Also the networking, scripting, shells are all stuff buisnesses do. I am thinking of expanding to all Administration aspects not just forums.
It's your site mate, you have to do what you think is best. If you always ask for users opinions, you will fail - proven fact.
Ok, I will talk to Splappy about what she thinks.
Last I checked, Slappy's a girlToungue
I'm still forgetting that.
Haha. Just so you now, her real name is Amber. Not sure why I'm telling you, but meh.Toungue
(2009-04-15, 09:43 PM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]I think the idea is kind've overused now.
There's Labrocca's, Snowman01's, TAZ, Mine, and a bunch of others.
Try some other idea.

You're point? Most genres are overused anyway. Hell, when you made your forum there were already thousands of admin sites established.
Pages: 1 2 3 4