MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: does mybboard.net have any other software cos I see CMS + Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

well this is my first post

I'm looking for an opensource software CMS + Forum and I come across MYBB

nice website Rolleyes

anyway I would like to make my site similar to this site,that is to say CMS + Forum

I've tried MYBB demo and I can't find any CMS option,meaning I need to get another software and integrate with MYBB like Drupal + SMF? Huh

thanks a lot for helping Smile
This site is a custom CMS made by Chris Boulton.
Im afraid MyBB don't come like this site, you'll have to integrate CMS into MyBB.
ahh i see...

well guess I've either have to look for another forum or look for a cms that integrates with myBB
Not all forums come with it, idk even know if php does.
If I recall correctly MKPortal integrates with MyBB.
(2009-04-15, 08:40 AM)Dennis Tsang Wrote: [ -> ]If I recall correctly MKPortal integrates with MyBB.

thanks a lot Big Grin

mybb really has nice interface I wonder why people even bother with SMF
(2009-04-15, 08:41 AM)hanzahar Wrote: [ -> ]mybb really has nice interface I wonder why people even bother with SMF
Each software has its own advantages and disadvantages. But that is a whole different discussion.

I believe Tom Loveric is also working on a CMS plugin for MyBB.
(2009-04-15, 08:46 AM)Dennis Tsang Wrote: [ -> ]I believe Tom Loveric is also working on a CMS plugin for MyBB.
That would be incorrect, actually. I'm currently working on my own stand-alone CMS, but I am also working on a WP+MyBB "bridge".