MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [AJAX] ChangUonDyU - Advanced Statistics 1.0.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hello master!

I have tried again as you suggested and with the thanks plugin you suggested,nothing changes and it remains as before ,on loading.

Then i went to try the other plugin you suggested i.e. Prostats, installed it without problems but it won't even show itself.

In admin cp it shows up the instant preview and looks good but on the index page,nothing shows up.

Thanks for your time, i have opened the request for plugin supportĀ here
(2019-04-06, 11:05 AM)kbilly Wrote: [ -> ]Hello master!

I have tried again as you suggested and with the thanks plugin you suggested,nothing changes and it remains as before ,on loading.

Then i went to try the other plugin you suggested i.e. Prostats, installed it without problems but it won't even show itself.

In admin cp it shows up the instant preview and looks good but on the index page,nothing shows up.

Thanks for your time, i have opened the request for plugin supportĀ here

Sounds like a conflict with your highly customized theme as I mentioned in response in the plugin support thread... seeing as this is now more than one plugin you are having an issue with that work fine on other themes this is very specific to your theme and whatever you may have done to it..., Please refer to the response via plugin support thread. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10