MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [AJAX] ChangUonDyU - Advanced Statistics 1.0.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(2009-04-17, 03:48 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Okay. Seems a rather open license then. Smile

When I have time I will see what improvements I can make on this. I want to use it myself after some adjustments are done.

Thank you very much bro. God bless you. And thank you ChangUonDyU
Heres what iv done with mine Big Grin

[Image: advstatss.png]

My forum isn't usually this thin, I just made my browser width smaller so the image wasn't to big =]
U rocks guys Smile
idk if some of you knew this but if you want it at bottom find {$boardstats} and add after {$changstats}<br />
Nice work indeed. Dowloading it right away.
Thank you.
very god job! thanx
Thank you very much
(2009-04-17, 07:57 PM)Rob1991 Wrote: [ -> ]Heres what iv done with mine Big Grin

[Image: advstatss.png]

My forum isn't usually this thin, I just made my browser width smaller so the image wasn't to big =]

Nice face statistic
Thank you very much for this Plug-In. Very usefull.
I implemented it on my board.

I use MYBB's built-in SEO Links.
If the Plug-In developer could advise us how we can modify the Plug-In to use also MYBB's built-in SEO Links that would be very friendly.

Currently in the newest replies tab, the links transfer into such links if clicked on them:
..../post-68366.html#pid68366

Now it is so, that such links can not proceeded by bookmarking sites like Blinklist.
Blinklist bookmark is this url:
http://blinklist.com/index.php?Action=Bl...tle={title}
{url} stands for MYBB url.
With these type of links (..../post-68366.html#pid68366) blinklist takes these links with tid=0.

Can we modify ChangUonDyU - Advanced Statistics to be able to use MYBB's built-in SEO links?
And in the newest replies tabs the link structure of /thread-602...... instead of /post-602.html#pid68366.

Thank you in advance for the help.

EDIT:
I curently saw, that Blinklist takes only these links with the right thread id (tid=xxx)
/thread-2251.html

In urls like this
/thread-2251-post-46591.html#pid46591
Blinklist also takes tid with 0.
I got this error under the bit where it shows the last post on the forum. Top osters etc displays great.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ')' in /home/content/u/3/4/x/html/x/forums/inc/plugins/changstats.php(559) : eval()'d code on line 4

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ')' in /home/content/u/3/4/x/html/x/forums/inc/plugins/changstats.php(559) : eval()'d code on line 4

Have you changed anything?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10