MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unable to connect to MySQL server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi
i Unable to connect to MySQL server
plaze help me
regards
This is an issue you need to contact your host for. Your host should give you the correct hostname, username, password, and the correct database to use. You should then copy this information into the MyBB installer if you haven't installed, otherwise replace the existing information in inc/config.php if you've already installed.
(2009-04-16, 01:45 AM)Dennis Tsang Wrote: [ -> ]This is an issue you need to contact your host for. Your host should give you the correct hostname, username, password, and the correct database to use. You should then copy this information into the MyBB installer if you haven't installed, otherwise replace the existing information in inc/config.php if you've already installed.
thanks
why i can'nt login an the my forum www.azarfx.com/forum
and what i can login?
Contact your host. It looks like you have a crashed SQL server or maybe your config settings are wrong. Either way...contact your host this is not a mybb problem.

Your front end is down too.

http://www.azarfx.com/

Contact your host asap.
First you need to fix your database details. You need to ask your web host what are the correct MySQL details, then put them in inc/config.php

Find the part in inc/config.php which looks like this, and replace the appropriate details.
$config['database']['type'] = 'mysqli';
$config['database']['database'] = 'YOUR DATABASE HERE';
$config['database']['table_prefix'] = '';
$config['database']['hostname'] = 'YOUR MYSQL HOST HERE';
$config['database']['username'] = 'YOUR MYSQL USER HERE';
$config['database']['password'] = 'YOUR MYSQL PASSWORD HERE';
(2009-04-16, 02:17 AM)Dennis Tsang Wrote: [ -> ]First you need to fix your database details. You need to ask your web host what are the correct MySQL details, then put them in inc/config.php

Find the part in inc/config.php which looks like this, and replace the appropriate details.
$config['database']['type'] = 'mysqli';
$config['database']['database'] = 'YOUR DATABASE HERE';
$config['database']['table_prefix'] = '';
$config['database']['hostname'] = 'YOUR MYSQL HOST HERE';
$config['database']['username'] = 'YOUR MYSQL USER HERE';
$config['database']['password'] = 'YOUR MYSQL PASSWORD HERE';

(2009-04-16, 02:17 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Contact your host. It looks like you have a crashed SQL server or maybe your config settings are wrong. Either way...contact your host this is not a mybb problem.

Your front end is down too.

http://www.azarfx.com/

Contact your host asap.

hi thanks becouse your help
regard