MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can I reset the stats?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I installed MyBB a bit ago and have been slowly customizing it for "public release". I started seeding it with a few threads today. I'll invite a few friends for a couple of days to start in on the forums, and then I'll make a stronger public push.

I don't want to be a stat tangerine, but looking at the stats that started to be measured when it was just me taking my time setting things up doesn't look as good as if it has a start point right before I invite others into the fold.

So...can it be done? Thanks so much.
What stats are you trying to reset, exactly?
If it's these stats then, no, I don't think you can reset them as it reads from the database.
All the stats are pulled from the database, so when MyBB next rebuilds the statistics it will recount the ones you reset earlier.

The only one you can really reset is the most online count, try this query in phpMyAdmin:
UPDATE mybb_datacache SET cache='a:0:{}' WHERE title='mostonline'
(2009-04-16, 06:00 AM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]If it's these stats then, no, I don't think you can reset them as it reads from the database.
Yeah, those are the ones I was after to reset.
(2009-04-16, 08:03 AM)Dennis Tsang Wrote: [ -> ]All the stats are pulled from the database, so when MyBB next rebuilds the statistics it will recount the ones you reset earlier.

The only one you can really reset is the most online count, try this query in phpMyAdmin:
UPDATE mybb_datacache SET cache='a:0:{}' WHERE title='mostonline'

Danggit. Well okay. Thanks.