MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theres no link to profile in the nicks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The problem is that when youre in a post, the nicknames of the user who post, they are not linked to they profile, its just text without a link. I thought it was a theme problem, but then i tried using the MyBB default theme and the problem is still there. Do have any clue?

Thanks for reading.

ps: My forum is in my signature if you need to see it, any help would be appreciated.
Make sure {profilelink} is in your postbit and postbit_classic templates. View a diff report on these templates to see where it needs to go.
(2009-04-16, 11:18 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure {profilelink} is in your postbit and postbit_classic templates. View a diff report on these templates to see where it needs to go.

Yes I checked that in the dafault template and in the custom template i have installed, and they both have it in the same way. Its really strange.
Link to your forum?
(2009-04-17, 03:09 AM)Dennis Tsang Wrote: [ -> ]Link to your forum?

www.musicap.com.ar

its in my signature also.
What modifications have you made to those templates?? Any??
(2009-04-17, 08:30 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]What modifications have you made to those templates?? Any??

Mmm, nope, nothing. But I have some plugins installed.
me too Sad
any help?
Can you list the plugins?? There has to be something interfering if it's in the templates...
(2009-04-19, 09:55 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Can you list the plugins?? There has to be something interfering if it's in the templates...

They are just a few, and I tried deactivating them all and still the problem was there =/

These are the plugins:

Favicon [deactivated]
Hello World! [deactivated]
Image Resizer & Optimizer with GD [deactivated]
My Youtube [deactivated]
MyCodes Pack [deactivated]
ThankYou [deactivated]

Im running out of ideas Sad
Pages: 1 2