MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fail to upload Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
heloo

actually for no time, uploading themes workedBig Grin

and there was no real answer till now about that problem all over the forum, except for wrong version files.

i'm also curious to understand this matter

till now u can only edit it manually Big Grin

regards

i get this error also with any theme
hey

it's would be gr8 if u mention the version u are usingSmile

as anyversion after pr2, should have this issue solvedSmile
chaw chaw
did u make sure that the file is .xml?

and if possible that u show the error message here!! it will be gr8 Smile

chaw
it is xml. is the digitarx theme
damn, nobody want's to reply!
Yes they do, but I suspect no-one want to D/L a theme just to try to install it and find out what the problem is...

Stick around... if I can get it, I'll throw it up to a test-forum and see whats happening.
arabi.xml is only a theme, it has no template and it has no end... So it won't open in a browser either.

You could try to import it as a theme-only into your forum, and associate it with a different template set.

Not sure of all of the procedures yet.... as I've only just started making and importing themes/templates. But what I've made so far are all working for me.

You only have half a file... Sad

You could of course install/upload MyBB_Default theme/template from your hard-drive as arabi.xml, just re-name it as arabi_theme.xml for the file name, and arabi as the theme name... that's what it will put inside the .xml file, and that's what it will be known as.

Then you can change all of the default template/theme settings there.

Hope this helps.Wink
I was going to add this as an edit... but it might be missed.

That arabi.xml file looks like it was CUT-and-PASTE from a 'download' in themes, which opens in a browser..

.xml files can't be cut and pasted............ as all of the formatting is lost, I now suspect that that is the problem most of you are having.
Pages: 1 2