MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A gray theme [its from vB]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im searching for a theme very similar to the one they have in this forum: http://foros.3dgames.com.ar/

I like the convination of greys and other colours they use, and also it would be great if it has the vBulletin navigation bar also incorpored.
I tried to do some things but I dont really manage very well to make themes, so I would be VERY gratefull if someone could do it =D
The "shape" doesnt have to be different from the default theme so I think its not so hard do it for the people who know how hehe

If it can be converted to MyBB directly that would be even better!

Thanks for reading

saludos
We'd need permission from that site to convert it to MyBB if it's their theme. If it's by another site, we'd need the author's permission.
(2009-04-17, 11:54 PM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]We'd need permission from that site to convert it to MyBB if it's their theme. If it's by another site, we'd need the author's permission.

Oh ok, Ill send a PM to the administrator and see what he tells me. If he says yes, its possible to do it from just having the link of that site and without downloading anything??

PM: Ive just sent an email requesting to do it. Hope he says yes ^^
Yeah, it's completely possible to do it without downloading anything. Just note, it can't be exactly the same, unless they give whoever decides to do this permission to convert it to MyBB.
(2009-04-18, 01:08 AM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, it's completely possible to do it without downloading anything. Just note, it can't be exactly the same, unless they give whoever decides to do this permission to convert it to MyBB.

Oh thats cool ^^ I emailed the webmaster of the forum, hope he replies me. Anyway, its ok if its no the EXACT same thing. The most important is that the color combination has to be the same, and the vB navbar. Other than that I will like it if its exactly or not ^^
(2009-04-18, 01:13 AM)PabloW Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-04-18, 01:08 AM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, it's completely possible to do it without downloading anything. Just note, it can't be exactly the same, unless they give whoever decides to do this permission to convert it to MyBB.

Oh thats cool ^^ I emailed the webmaster of the forum, hope he replies me. Anyway, its ok if its no the EXACT same thing. The most important is that the color combination has to be the same, and the vB navbar. Other than that I will like it if its exactly or not ^^
Just make sure to post back here when you get your answer. Also, if they say yes, we'll need proof.
Mmm Im not getting any answer yet =/ I dont care if its a little different to the original, what would be the changes and the similitudes from the original if it has to be made without the authors permission?