MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: forum/admin/inc/class_page does not exist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks in advance for any and all help you can offer on this, as I am very new to this and have virtually no idea what I am doing yet.
I just installed this today and when I try to access the admin control panel I receive the following error:
Warning [2] require_once(/home/whommy/public_html/forum/admin/inc/class_page.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 31 - File: admin/index.php PHP 5.2.9 (Linux)

Here is a screen shot of it. I am not sure what I did or did not do right to make this happen.
[Image: dlny1j.jpg]
try to reupload admin/inc/class_page.php
Thanks much there was a missing file there also one of the function files.

One more question if I may ask The board it seems has no theme applied to it and via the admin cp which I can now access I attempted to set a black theme I had downloaded after uplading it and importing the xml file it didnt change anything. Possibly a version difference proplem because the admin cp stated I needed to mark ignore version.
You need to select the theme in the User CP -> Edit Options -> Theme or if you want everyone to have it set it as default in ACP under themes.
where is the path of your themes file?

usually upload to /images/*themes name*/
(2009-04-18, 07:03 AM)bapak siapa Wrote: [ -> ]where is the path of your themes file?

usually upload to /images/*themes name*/
Yes it is there but when I change it all that seems to happen is it moves a few things on the page. It still looks like a crappy white background html with poorly made links.
Screen shot after I applied the blackfresh theme but it looked like this originally just tags where in different places.
[Image: 25teoib.jpg]
Afresh Black themes?

Quote:[Image: afreshblack.jpg]

if yes, upload "black" to /images/
Ensure you have the right CHMOD settings for your folders - I think the ./cache/ folder needs to be 777.

You have no style because MyBB can't cache the stylesheet.
./cache/ and ./cache/themes/ need to be 777.

So many threads on this >.<
(2009-04-18, 10:09 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]Ensure you have the right CHMOD settings for your folders - I think the ./cache/ folder needs to be 777.

You have no style because MyBB can't cache the stylesheet.

Thanks for your reply I did not even search for the themes issue as I did for the other issue I just added it to this thread rather than possibly having to make another.

Since I am new to all this I greatly appreciate your help. Is there any thing like a dummy's guide to this forum board stuff so maybe I wont have to need much more help? If there is can someone post a link here or pm it to me and I will kindly stop asking redundant questions. I know how feels to answer the same questions over and over again.

Thanks again even if you dont supply a link.
Nice support is hard to find for free products.