MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.4.5 Released - Maintenance & Security Release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Speed improvements, more smoother.
Not sure how you can think you're not seeing any changes if you don't know what changes there should be Confused There are no real 'changes' as such, nothing huge has changed, if the version number has changed in the ACP, you'll probably be upgraded fine.
(2009-04-21, 08:39 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure how you can think you're not seeing any changes if you don't know what changes there should be Confused There are no real 'changes' as such, nothing huge has changed, if the version number has changed in the ACP, you'll probably be OK.

yeah the version number has changed... but when i uploaded the files in the directory it didnt ask me to replace the old ones...? so im confused lol
Well, when you ran the upgrade script, you chose your old version OK, yeah?? If you did that, and the version number has changed, you should have all the files uploaded.
Smooth upgrade from 1.4.4 (on the list for me) Thanks guys. Big Grin
(2009-04-20, 03:42 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]You can upload them in one click, upload the zip and extract it to your forum root, all the files go to where they need to be straight away...

Thanks Matt, that is good to know.
Remember to ask for support in the Support Forums, it's far quicker and keeps the thread organized. Smile
Gotta love it! Quick and easy as usuall!

Thanks MYBB!

Harry
thanx
i have prob in online now
in online now not show Location to the guest or Member and Show ( Unknown Location )

[Image: 88141263.jpg]
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-48649.html

This thread isn't meant to be for support.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10